How can mindfulness meditation help you?
If we want to have stability and good health, if we want to teach and interact with others more effectively, we need a shift in our outlook. The practice of mindfulness shows us a way of increasing our happiness and enhancing our professional performance by strengthening our inner calm and competence.
So if you identify one or more of the following work-related afflictions in yourself:
- anxiety / fear
- mood swings
- exhaustion / burn-out
- confusion / mental dispersion
- chronic distraction
- difficulty focusing and concentrating
Or if you simply have the noble aspiration to be a more engaged and effective teacher or mentor, why not give yourself the priceless gift of self-observation and regulation through one of our Workshop choices conducing towards:
- greater inner calm
- a better understanding of your own emotions
- more effective communication with students, colleagues and clients
- improved classroom management skills
- better setting up of a positive learning environment
- stronger interpersonal relationships
- being better able to slow down, stop and rest when you need to
- improved ability to build community
Get in touch!
Are you interested in knowing more about mindfulness?